You Might Be a Consultant if...
- You ask the waiter what the restaurant's core competencies are.
- You decide to reorganize your family into a "team-based organization."
- You think that it's actually efficient to write a ten page paper with six other people you don't know.
- You believe you never have any problems in your life, just "issues" and "improvement opportunities."
- You explain to your bank manager that you prefer to think of yourself as "highly leveraged" as opposed to "in debt."
- You can explain the difference between "down-sizing," "right-sizing," and "firing people's arses," and you actually believe your explanation.
- You can spell "paradigm" and you actually know what a paradigm is.