- Good advice is something a man gives when he is too old to set a bad example.
- Always listen to experts. They'll tell what can't be done and why. Then do it.
- It takes two things to be a consultant - grey hair and hemorrhoids. The grey hair makes you look distinguished and the hemorrhoids make you look concerned.
- In case of doubt, make it sound convincing.
- An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less, until he knows absolutely everything about nothing.
- To spot the expert, pick the one who predicts the job will take the longest and cost the most.
- After all is said and done, a hell of a lot more is said than done.
- If you consult enough experts, you can confirm any opinion.
- Hiring consultants to conduct studies can be an excellent means of turning problems into gold, your problems into their gold.