Top 10 Signs that You've Overdosed on The World Wide Web
- Your opening line is: "So, what's your homepage address?"
- You see a beautiful sunset, and you half-expect to see "Enhanced for Netscape 4.0" on one of the clouds.
- You are overcome with disbelief, anger, and finally depressed acceptance when you encounter a Webpage with no links.
- You felt driven to consult the "Cool Page of the Day" on your wedding day.
- Your bookmark takes 15 minutes to scroll from top to bottom.
- You are driving on a dark and rainy night when you hydroplane on a puddle, sending your car careening towards the flimsy guardrail that separates you the precipice of a rocky cliff and certain death, and you desperately look for the "Back" button.
- You visit "The Really Big Button That Doesn't Do Anything" again and again and again.
- Your dog has his own webpage.
- So does your hamster.
- When you read a magazine, you have an irresistible urge to click on the underlined passages.
Sent by: Joke Labs posted on 01 April 2007