- Life is complex. It has real and imaginary components.
- What keeps a square from moving? Square roots, of course.
- The law of the excluded middle either rules or does not rule.
- In the topological hell the beer is packed in Klein's bottles.
- To a mathematician, real life is a special case.
- I heard that parallel lines actually do meet, but they are very discrete.
- In modern mathematics, algebra has become so important that numbers will soon only have symbolic meaning.
- Some say the pope is the greatest cardinal. But others insist this cannot be so, as every pope has a successor.