You Might be An Engineer if
You might be an engineer if:
- choosing to buy flowers for your girlfriend or upgrading your computer memory is a dilemma.
- you take a cruise so you can go on a personal tour of the engine room.
- in college you thought Spring Break was metal fatigue failure.
- the salespeople at the local computer store can't answer any of your questions.
- at an air show you know how fast the skydivers are falling.
- you can quote scenes from any Monty Python movie.
- you can type 70 words per minute but can't read your own handwriting.
- you comment to your wife that her straight hair is nice and parallel.
- you sit backwards on the Disneyland rides to see how they do the special effects.
- you have saved every power cord from all your broken appliances.
- you know what http:// stands for.
- you look forward to Christmas so you can put the kids' toys together.
- you see a good design and still have to change it.
- your laptop computer costs more than your car.
- your wife hasn't the foggiest idea of what you do at work.
- you've already calculated how much you make per second.
- you've tried to repair a $5 radio.