- Eighty percent of all people consider themselves to be above average.
- Statistically speaking, in China, even if you are a one in a million kind of guy, there are a thousand more just like you.
- Did you know that 87.166253% of all statistics claim a precision of results that is not justified by the method employed?
- One out of every four people is suffering from some form of mental illness.
Check three friends. If they're OK, then it's you.
- It is proven that the celebration of birthdays is healthy. Statistics show that those people who celebrate the most birthdays become the oldest.
- Here are the results of our drug testing study on rabbits: 1/3 of the sample died; 1/3 of the sample survived; the other one ran away.
- With one foot in a bucket of ice water, and one foot in a bucket of boiling water, you are, on the average, comfortable.