- When you breath, you inspire. When you do not breath, you expire.
- Mushrooms always grow in damp places and so they look like umbrellas.
- Thesaurus is an ancient reptile with an excellent vocabulary.
- It has recently been discovered that research causes cancer in rats.
- Before giving a blood transfusion, find out if the blood is affirmative or negative.
- Genetics explain why you look like your father and if you don't why you should.
- Dew is formed on leaves when the sun shines down on them and makes them perspire.
- Sterility is hereditary: If your grandfather didn't have children and your father didn't have children, you won't have children too.
- Life is a sexually transmitted disease.