You Might Be a Salesperson if...
- You refer to dating as test marketing.
- When you bought a new house you called your fellow alumni and offered to name a room after them, if they'll help with the down payment.
- Your favorite stories begin "Bob Jones, VP of marketing, sat at his desk and stared out his window..."
- When you give your son his birthday present, you must say that it has an "unprecedented performance".
- When you describe a product as "maintenance-free" you mean that it is impossible to fix it.
- You insist that you do some more market research before you and your spouse produce another child.