You Might be an Accountant if...
- You refer to your child as Deduction 214.
- You deduct Exlax as "Moving expenses".
- You have no idea that GAP is also a clothing store.
- At the move Indecent Proposal you did a NPV calculation.
- Getting to sleep is an exciting event that you look forward to all day long.
- Your idea of trashing your hotel room is refusing to fill out the guest comment card.
- You are doing it now because you checked the file and found that you did it last year.
- You decide to change your name to a symbol and you choose the double underline "======".