How many doctors does it take to change a light bulb?
- That depends on whether it has health insurance.
- None. They just tell it to take two asprin and come round to the surgery later.
- None. They only sign the death certificate and phone the mortuary.
- None. They would diagnose depression and prescribe benzo diazapines.
- Only one, but he has to have a nurse to tell him which end to screw in.
- Three. One to find a bulb specialist, one to find a bulb installation specialist, and one to bill it all to Medicare.