- Some oxygen molecules help fires burn while others help to make water. So, sometimes it's brother against brother.
- When you smell an odorless gas, it is probably carbon monoxide.
- H2O is hot water, and CO2 is cold water.
- Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
- A super-saturated solution is one that holds more than it can hold.
- To most people solutions mean finding the answers. But to chemists solutions are things that are still all mixed up.
- Experiments should be reproducible. They should all fail in the same way.
- Activation Energy is the useful quantity of energy available in one cup of coffee.