How Many Unionized Workers does it Take to Change a Light Bulb?
- None. They assign the task to a non-unionized temporary.
- Just one, but he gets promoted two times before he finally finishes screwing it up.
- Just one, but once he gets tenure, he doesn't change anymore.
- "Eighteen, you got a problem with that?"
- Fifty. Fifty? Yeah, fifty; its in the contract.
- Fourteen. One to give the bulb to the screw-inner. One to screw in the bulb. One to hold him on the step ladder. Four to hold the step ladder steady. One to flick the switch to test the bulb. One to make sure that the other bulbs in the room will need fixing. One to supervise. Two to take a coffee break, one to eat lunch, and one to nap.