14 Signs the Company You Work for Is Going Under
- They start paying everyone in sea shells.
- Company President now driving a Ford Escort.
- Company Softball Team is converted to a Chess Club.
- Conference room has been turned into chinchilla farm.
- Dr. Kevorkian is hired as an "Outplacement Coordinator".
- The Dairy Queen on the corner is threatening a hostile takeover.
- The beer supplied by the Company at picnics is in unlabeled cans.
- Your boss casually asks you if you know anything about starting fires.
- When you say, "See you tomorrow," the watchman laughs uncontrollably.
- People saying "Remember folks, we're not Downsizing, we're Rightsizing!"
- The women are suddenly very friendly with the dorky Personnel Manager.
- The chairman walks by your desk and says, "Hey, Hey! Easy on the staples!"
- Annual Company Holiday Bash moved from the Sheraton to the local Taco Bell.
- Your CEO has a dart board marked with all existing departments in the Company.
Sent by: Joke Labs posted on 01 December 2006