After Receiving an Invitation to a Mathematicians' Ball:
- Augustin Louis Cauchy said he surely will managed to integrate well with everyone.
- David Hilbert was afraid he will be pretty spaced out for most of the party.
- Paul Erdös asked: "Are epsilons invited too?"
- John Forbes Nash insisted on playing n-person zero sum games.
- Zeno of Elea said he will come with two friends - Achilles and the tortoise.
- Bertrand Russell was wondering: "If the cook only cooks for the guests, who cooks for the cook?"
- Kurt Gödel insisted that the invitation is incomplete and never will be.
Sent by: Joke Labs posted on 31 December 2006