Ten Signs You Need a Really Long Vacation
- You lecture the neighborhood kids selling lemonade on ways to improve their process.
- You get all excited when it's Saturday so you can wear sweats to work.
- You refer to the tomatoes grown in your garden as deliverables.
- You find you really need PowerPoint to explain what you do for a living.
- You normally eat out of vending machines and at the most expensive restaurant in town within the same week.
- You think that "progressing an action plan" and "calendarizing a project" are acceptable English phrases.
- You know the people at the airport hotels better than your next door neighbors.
- You ask your friends to "think out of the box" when making Friday night plans.
- You think Einstein would have been more effective had he put his ideas into a matrix.
- You think a "half-day" means leaving at 5 o'clock.
Sent by: Joke Labs posted on 27 December 2006