You Might Be a Mathematician if...
- You are fascinated by the equation .
- You know by heart the first fifty digits of .
- You have tried to prove Fermat's Last Theorem.
- You know ten ways to prove Pythagoras' Theorem.
- Your telephone number is the sum of two prime numbers.
- You have calculated that the World Series actually diverges.
- You are sure that differential equations are a very useful tool.
- You comment to your wife that her straight hair is nice and parallel.
- When you say to a car dealer "I'll take the red car or the blue one" you must add "but not both of them."